Why choose IST for AFSIM training?
- IST employees have supported the development of AFSIM since its inception – with over 15 years of AFSIM experience, our expert instructors leverage their intimate understanding of AFSIM to provide deep capability and application insights
- Our AFSIM trainers work side by side with our AFSIM developers to update and improve AFSIM and ASFIM training with every release
- We have over 25 highly qualified, expert trainers ready to accommodate your training timeline
- IST can provide training at our Dayton and St. Louis locations, travel to your facility, or host virtual training via Microsoft Teams
- We have provided training domestically and internationally to countless companies and government organizations
- We have thousands of hours of combined training experience
AFSIM Training Opportunities:
IST offers many options for training:
User and Developer Training as packaged with every AFSIM release
- The AFSIM User Class is a general introduction designed to familiarize a person with the basics of using AFSIM’s applications and tools to model systems.
- The AFSIM Developer Class is for AFSIM users who are experienced object-oriented programmers and are comfortable working in the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Developer training is 5 days
- Course has been significantly updated to include additional examples and an abundance of background material to provide students with better context for the training activities
IST offers additional specialized training including, but not limited to, facilitating modeling of radar sensors, guided mover weapons, and space assets. We use our extensive hands-on experience modeling AFSIM platforms to provide users a knowledge boost while advancing their skills in creating AFSIM scenarios for analysis.
See our custom consulting and teaming opportunities here